Saturday 24 October 2015

Hi Everyone!

Hello my beauties!

Thanks for stopping off at my little corner of the internet :)

My name is Steph, and I've been somewhat of a beauty freak for ... oh lets say the better part of my life! Much like the beginnings of cult brand Urban Decay, I was fascinated by neon green nailpolish at the wee age of 6... and I haven't looked back since.

I'm a little Caribbean girl (Trinidadian to be exact) living it up in the North Eastern part of Great Britain - Aberdeen, Scotland. I moved here about 2 years ago after getting married and I've been loving it ever since!

In this space, expect to see tons of detailed beauty reviews, maybe some face of the day photos (depending on the limited sunlight we get here :)) and generally a lot of fun!

Sit tight and see you soon!!

<3

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment